The Château de Robernier is one of the most exceptional and unique wedding venues in the South of France. The venue combines a fairytale type castle with a rustic Provencal vineyard setting and offers the ultimate in privacy and exclusivity. The property is a private home owned by a lovely European couple who bought the Chateau as a ruin and meticulously restored and renovated the property with the highest quality furnishings and fittings.
Situated at 2km from the village of Montfort sur Argens, the Château de Robernier is located at approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from both Nice and Marseille airports. The Chateau is surrounded by hundreds of hectares of land and is located at the heart of the Var region of Provence with its vineyards, utterly charming French villages and luscious landscapes.
Spaces & Facilities
The Chateau de Robernier offers several different spaces both inside and out which can be used for weddings including:
- Lawns in front of the Chateau which can be used for outdoor ceremonies
- An exterior courtyard in front of the property’s grand main entrance ideal for ceremonies and cocktails
- The ‘Orangerie; a 140 metre squared flat patio area just in front and to the left of the property for ceremonies, cocktails or dinners
- A beautiful ballroom often used for dancing, which can also accommodate 120 people for a seated dinner
- A large 350 metre squared inner courtyard able to seat up to 200 people comfortably or 160-180 people leaving room for a dance floor in the centre
- A small chapel which opens out onto the inner courtyard
- A stunning 140 metre squared main hall for an impressive welcome
- A 60 metre squared dining room for intimate dinners
- An area round the swimming pool which can be used for an informal brunch
- Ample car parking behind the main building
The property has 15 luxurious bedrooms and huge marble bathrooms located in the castle turrets and can sleep 30-34 people. There are many charming hotels and B&Bs in the local area to accommodate additional guests. Saint Tropez is also located within a reasonable driving distance from the property (45 minutes) for those guests who prefer to stay in a seaside location.
The Château de Robernier can be rented on a per day/night bases under the condition that the property is rented for a minimum of 2 nights over weekends in June, July, August and September. There is no minimum stay however during the week. For guests who would like to make a holiday out of their wedding, the property can also be rented on a weekly basis. The venue offers the possibility to have a dinner the night before the wedding and/or a brunch the day after the wedding (for an additional fee if more than 40 people attend). Thanks to the fact that there are no adjacent properties and no neighbours, there are no limitations to music and sound.
Rates begin at 9,500 Euros TTC. For full pricing information, please contact Kerry by email or alternatively leave a comment below.